Visa Debit Card
Worldwide Access to your Checking Account
A Visa debit card provides the most convenient access to your checking account. You can use it anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. It works just like a check, which means you can leave the cash and the checkbook at home. You can use it at any of your favorite retailers that accept debit cards, and the money will automatically be deducted from your account. Plus, you can use the card at participating ATMs to withdraw cash, check your balance, make deposits or transfer funds.
Because your SunWest debit card is part of the CO-OP Network, you have access to more than 30,000 surcharge free ATMs nationwide. Find an ATM near your next vacation spot, just visit CO-OP's site for a complete listing.
Apple Pay. The safer, easier way to pay.
Available on iPhone 6 and later devices, Apple Pay raises the bar for secure, convenient transactions. Just enter your SunWest debit cards into your phone's Passbook® app. Then shop in-store or online at thousands of merchant locations across the nation - with more joining every day.
Getting started is easy:
- Make sure you have the latest iOS version on your device.
- Open your Passbook® app, swipe down and tap the plus sign.
- Enter your card by snapping a photo with your device's iSight camera or add the data manually (if you already have a card in iTunes, you'll be prompted to add it to Passbook®).
- Look for the Apple Pay logo at participating merchants to begin using Apply Pay
Questions? Check out our Apple Pay FAQs (PDF)
Make shopping simple with your Android device.
Pay for purchases in apps and at more than 1 million U.S. locations directly from your Android mobile device. Android Pay lets you use your SunWest debit card without even taking it out of your wallet, while making every transaction more secure.
To use Android Pay in a store:
- Unlock your mobile device
- Hold it near the contactless terminal.
- Quickly receive a notification and receipt with transaction details.
Questions? Click here for Android Pay FAQs (PDF)
Card ServicesContact one of the following numbers if you have LOST your card, or your card was STOLEN. If you have the mobile app, you can block certain cards with the touch of a finger, then unblock them when you want to use them again. See mobile services for more information.
|During Business Hours||Outside Business Hours|
|Debit Card||719-561-0804 or 800-357-0804||800-754-4128 or International Collect 727-227-9012|
|Credit Card||719-561-0804 or 800-357-0804||800-325-3678 or International Collect 727-227-4849|